Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 09. *ETA to USA Only /Excluding Special Order Items
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping All The Time For Products $29.99 Up To $249.99 / Free Shipping also on all Vive Brands / 30 Day Return Policy With A 20% Restocking Fee On Most Brands / Please See Shop Medical Mobility and/or Manufacturer's Return Policy for the product before ordering.
- Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver
- To use as a transport chair the Duet has locking flip-up armrests (Figure A - Figure C) and a flip-down footrest (Figure D) to aid the user A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode
- Comes with padded seat with carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
Does it come pre-assembled?
The duet rollator /transport chair requires some tool-free assembly.
Do you have to remove the footrests to fold it?
Although the footrests are removable, it is not necessary to remove them before folding the rollator hybrid.
Will this be good for someone with knee pain?
Yes, the hybrid rollator provides support for those with limited mobility, relieving pressure on the knees and allows individuals to comfortably rest as needed.
Can it be easily folded to take in a car?
Yes, to fold the rollator/transport chair, simply pull upward on the center strap.
What is the weight limit for the rollator transport chair?
The combination rollator transport chair safely supports up to 300 pounds.
How wide is the wheelchair rollator?
The rollator /transport chair is 25.5” wide.
Will the hand brakes be easy to use for someone with arthritis?
Yes, the hand brakes are designed for easy use.
How much does it weigh?
The rollator /transport chair weighs 20 pounds.
Can I lock the wheels when resting on the seat?
Yes, the front wheels lock in place for extra stability when seated.
Uses: Mobility aid
Back Height: 35"
Carton Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
Handle Height: 31.5" - 37"
Overall Dimensions: 25.5" (W) x 37" (H) x 26" (L)
Seat Dimensions: 13.5" (W) x 13" (D)
Seat To Floor Height: 21"
Folded: 8.25” by 40”
Seat Width: 13.5"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Weight: 20 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300
Colors Available: Black DR795BK / Silver DR795SL
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com