Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 12 and Aug 14. *ETA to USA Only /Excluding Special Order Items
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping All The Time For Products $29.99 Up To $249.99 / Free Shipping also on all Vive Brands / 30 Day Return Policy With A 20% Restocking Fee On Most Brands / Please See Shop Medical Mobility and/or Manufacturer's Return Policy for the product before ordering.
The HealthCraft P.T. Rail™ is the perfect toilet safety rail to provide support and comfort during transitional movements. Unlike other bathroom safety rails, the PT Rail is designed with an innovative offset rail to avoid wrist strain when user is sitting down or pulling up from a seated position. The PT Rail is also easily stored, simply lift the rail until it is flush against the bathroom walls. The toilet safety rail also features strong compression hinges to keep the rail from falling, giving user support and security even when the rail is halfway up. Provides rigid support where it is needed, on one or both sides of the toilet.
P.T. Rail Key Points:
- Easy to store
- Easy to install
- Provides rigid support
- Offset rail design
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Made of alloy steel with white baked enamel.
P.T. Rail Features
Prevent Wrist Strain:
- Has an offset rail design which allows for improved use of the lower rail and helps to prevent wrist strain when reaching for the lower rail
Convenient And Safe:
- Easily folds up to store out of the way and will not accidentally fall down causing an impact injury
- Machined, precision, tension fit hinge creates stable, rock solid support
- A proven rail designed to suit home or institutional use
- Prevent Wrist Strain:
Rail offset /Vertical
Rail offset /Horizontal
1-1/2" (3.8cm) Floor Mast plate measures 4" x 6" (10 x 15cm) with four 3/8" (9.6cm) holes. Clamping system on the Floor Mast permits top rail height setting 32" and 36" (81 and 91cm) from floor
1.50" / 38.1mm (ADA Compliant)
28” / 711mm and 32”/813mm
5.5 x 9” / 140 x 229mm
Wall Plate Mounting Holes
.375” / 9.525mm
Fasteners must be suitable for substrate. We include lag bolts (1/4" x 3" length) for wood constructions.
Fasteners Exposed or Concealed
Yes (Only on Stainless Steel)
- The left rail model is to be mounted on the left side of the user while in the seated position. The right rail is to be mounted on the right side of the user while in the seated position.
- Folds up to store out of the way, yet pulls down in an instant when needed.
- Smooth "fluid feel" hinge holds its position wherever it is, without inadvertently releasing or falling.
- Comes with a wall plate for wall installation.
- Optional: Floor Mast for P.T. Rail™ is a floor-mounted column that allows installation in situations where wall mounting is not possible.
Shipping From Manufacturer - North Coast Medical
In-Stock Products: Orders received before 6:30 pm EST will ship the same day
Products Listed As On Demand: Can be expected in 10-15 days. When orders are placed for these items, we will order them from the manufacture, and they will be included in our next incoming shipment. Once we receive your items, we will ship them to you from one of our two domestic warehouses
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
*We can ship anywhere in the continental United States (48 States); excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or Internationally
*Standard shipping is 3-5 business day delivery (it frequently arrives sooner)
*We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or Amazon Lockers