Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 08 and Feb 09. *ETA to USA Only /Excluding Special Order Items
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping All The Time For Products $29.99 Up To $249.99 / Free Shipping also on all Vive Brands / 30 Day Return Policy With A 20% Restocking Fee On Most Brands / Please See Shop Medical Mobility and/or Manufacturer's Return Policy for the product before ordering.
Improve your game! Cold, heat, contrast, and compression therapy. No Ice Required!
- The Therm-X® AT Machine utilizes thermal control technology to treat post traumatic and post surgical conditions where localized thermal therapy is indicated.
- A portable, versatile, and intuitive approach to both cryotherapy and thermotherapy. Built to stand up to the demands of professional use.
- Allows the user to select heat, cold, or contrast, and boasts a temperature range of 34° F to 110° F.
- Fluid passes through the garments with a tailored treatment area to concentrate the cold or heat where it is needed most.
- Coolant Formulation: 90% distilled water, 10% isopropyl alcohol. Unit and garment remain sanitized with no maintenance.
- With its digital control, the Therm-X® circulates a coolant that can maintain a specific temperature for the entire treatment cycle.
- Intuitive touch screen with pre-programmed or customized protocols.
- Four garment compression settings ensures full contact for optimal thermal transfer.
- Liquid cooled radiator and fan technology allows the Therm-X® wraps to get colder and the machine to stay quieter.
- High speed USB charger for patient's phone or tablet during treatment.
- Optional split umbilical hose allows for two patients to be treated at once.
Portable and convenient - unit weighs only 14 lbs. (6.35 kg) and includes a carry handle.
- Therm-X® AT Garments are bilateral with a one size fits all design. Contains high-end Velcro® to last the life of the garment. Inner face uses a ripstop nylon with a waterproof backing to prevent buildup of mold and mildew.
Therm-X® Split Umbilical Hose allows you to treat two patients at once, using the same settings.
- Carrying Case
- Coolant 1Quart (32oz)
- Split Umbilical Hose
Direct-Ship Items: Direct-Ship items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. We place orders with the manufacturer within a few hours of receipt of your order. Shipping times will vary, depending on the efficiency of the individual manufacturer.
Therm-X® AT Machine
* The Therm-X and its accessories are intended to be used by, or on the order of, licensed health care professionals in rehabilitation facilities, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, and home settings.